Supplement to Dynamic imaging of dendritic cell extension into the small bowel lumen in response to epithelial cell TLR engagement
Index of Online Supplemental Material for
J. Exp. Med. 10.1084/jem.20061884
Chieppa et al.
• Figure S1MHC CII-EGFP cells are CD11c+.
• Figure S2CX3CR1+/+ EGFP mice on a C57BL/6 or BALB\c background were deprived of food for 4 h before oral administration of noninvasive Salmonella.
• Figure S3Epithelial cells produce CCL20 in response to Salmonella.
• Video 1Three-dimensional reconstruction of DC extensions across the epithelial layer of the terminal ileum.
• Video 2z series images of an intestinal villus.
• Video 3Different shape of DC extensions.
• Video 4BBs extending through the epithelium.
• Video 5Epithelial cell continuity is preserved during DC extension.
• Video 6DC extensions capture fluorescent Salmonella.
• Video 7DC extensions capture fluorescent Salmonella.