Supplement to Random migration precedes stable target cell interactions of tumor-infiltrating T cells
Index of Online Supplemental Material for
J. Exp. Med. 10.1084/jem.20060710
Mrass et al.
• Figure S1TILs reveal an activated phenotype in both vaccinated and nonvaccinated tumors.
• Figure S2Cognate antigen at the target site modifies the phenotype of TILs.
• Figure S3Migratory parameters of nonconfined T cells within explanted EL4 and E.G7-OVA tumors.
• Figure S4TC-1 ECFP tumors show similar growth characteristics and response to vaccination as parental TC-1 tumors.
• Table S1Migratory properties of DPEGFPxP14 T cells in EL4 and E.G7-OVA tumors in mice co-transferred with unlabeled OT-I T cells
• Table S2Migratory properties of cotransferred OT-I-ECFP and P14-YFP cells in EL4 tumors
• Table S3Migratory properties of cotransferred OT-I-ECFP and P14-YFP cells in E.G7-OVA tumors
• Video 1Naive T cell migration within peripheral lymph nodes.
• Video 2Naive T cell migration within peripheral lymph nodes.
• Video 3TIL behavior in TC-1 tumors in nonvaccinated mice.
• Video 4TIL behavior in TC-1 tumors 2 d after the vaccine boost.
• Video 5TIL behavior in TC-1 tumors 4 d after the vaccine boost.
• Video 6Migrating TILs reveal a polarized morphology and crawl along fibers of the extracellular matrix.
• Video 7TILs engage in short- and long-term interactions with tumor cells.
• Video 8A T cell engaging in long-term interaction with a tumor cell.
• Video 9Apoptotic death of an individual tumor cell.
• Video 10A DPEGFPxOT-I effector CTLs stably interacting with an E.G7-OVA tumor cell.
• Video 11DPEGFPxOT-I effector CTLs engage in sequential intermediate-length interactions with E.G7-OVA tumor cells.
• Video 12DPEGFPxOT-I effector CTLs engage in short-term interactions with EL4 tumor cells.
• Video 13Covisualization of P14-YFP and OT-I-ECFP cells in E.G7-OVA tumor 3 d after adoptive transfer.
• Video 14Covisualization of P14 and OT-I cells in E.G7-OVA tumor 4 d after adoptive transfer.
• Video 15A migrating DPEGFPxOT-I effector CTL initiating firm contact with a tissue macrophage.
• Video 16In vivo imaging of DPEGFPxOT-I effector CTLs within the EL4 tumor.